Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Do you like Dylan cartoons? This one's a favorite.

If you're not a regular reader of ExpectingRain.com then you may have missed this. Today the site had a link to a collection of Dylan-themed cartoons. This one here struck me as amusing because I once did a self-portrait of myself as the Dark Knight.

Evidently Batman has a following. Look how many television shows and films he's inspired. Batman comics have been around longer than I've been.

The Caped Crusader was just a mortal who wanted to make a difference. Unlike Bruce Wayne, I'm no millionaire, nor a superhero. But, I liked the concept of a guy who by day has one identity and after hours is out there trying to push back the darkness.

Well, just as Batman has become an American cultural icon, so has Bob Dylan in his own way. That might be why I found this particular cartoon so fun.



Lighten up, Robin. It's one of my favorite themes.

If you would like to see more Dylan-cartoons, here's a smattering. Smile.


No comments:

Popular Posts